I have two active Android apps which are published on the Google Play Store. They can be found here.
- 3D Print Material Cost Calculator – this app provides a simple way to estimate the material cost and weight of a part before it is printed.
- Bicycle Spoke Calculator – this app allows the user to calculate the required spoke lengths for building bicycle wheels
I have also written a few web apps.
- Bicycle Spoke Calculator – this is the same as the Android app mentioned above except it runs in a web browser.
- Bicycle Magic Gear – this app suggests magic gear combinations for a single speed bicycle with vertical dropouts. The user enters the chainstay length, and chooses a range of gears to calculate. The app lists out the possible combinations that work.
- Kiteboarding Thermal Wind – a simple kiteboarding app to compare temperatures that impact thermal winds