I have created a Windows program to let you customize the gear profiles on a Magellan Cyclo.
- Click backup and choose where you would like to save the backup
- Click Connect
- Select the profile you would like to edit from the drop down list
- Click Read, this will populate the fields below with what is currently set on the device for that profile
- Adjust the gears as you would like
- Click write to save the settings to the device
- If you like it, Donate!
*Note, “Front 1” is the big chainring and “Rear 1” is the smallest cog on the cassette. Also, it lists “Rear 12” even though that does not exist, it is there for future firmware compatibility
**In the Di2 Settings on your Magellan, it will still list the original settings, although the device will show you your customized profile in the dashboard as well as in the GPX it saves.
I highly recommend using the tool to create a backup of the settings before editing them. If you have any issues with it or any suggestions, please let me know.